Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Had The Time Of My Life!

This weekend we flew to Dallas with some friends for the BYU vs. OU game. It was an amazing experience just being in the new Dallas Cowboy's Stadium. It was a beautiful stadium. With 88,000 seats, we were in a sea of red. Way out numbered by Sooner fans. We did not even expect to win, with the 22 point spread that was predicted, but we did it. Wow it was a nail biter but BYU really came through and gave us a show. It will go down in my memory as one of the greatest! Way to go BYU, now ranked 9th in the nation, for making it the time of my life!
Our friends

Jumbo tron 60yd x 30yd
True Blue
TOUCHDOWN!
BIG WIN!


Happy Fans

1 comment:

Lara said...

I can't believe you were here and I didn't even know it!!! Looks like tons of fun - and what a great game!!