Tuesday, December 9, 2008

One of My "Top Picks of the Year" Movie!

I just recently saw this movie and loved it. The sad thing is that it did not have a wide release. Only a short time in most places and a little longer here in Utah. I would recommend anyone to see it who has teenagers especially ones who play sports or anyone who likes a good story. It has a great moral message and is a true story. I say it is up there with Rudy, and Remember The Titans. It is one that I will buy when it comes out on DVD. So if you can find it, see it!

2 comments:

Julie Ann said...

We absolutely loved this movie! We have seen it 2 times. I wish it had a larger audience because it is powerful. I will be buying it when it comes on DVD, too!

Heather said...

Libbi,
Dave Plilier wrote and I think directed this movie. I wish it came here to Temecula so I could see it. Dave was in our ward for many years and was Lara's seminary teacher and I think Duncan's too. He is awesome (and so is Kathy his wife.) Everyone go see it!