Monday, November 17, 2008

Awe....Family....Isn't it Great!



Our last family photo together. We took this picture 2 days before Tanner left for the MTC. There is always a bittersweetness sending a missionary off. You know you don't want them to leave but you wouldn't want them anywhere else. The day we took this picture, I was not myself because I always get stressed for family portraits. With the stress of that, plus the anxiousness of Tanner leaving, my kids asked what was wrong and I said you won't understand until you have to send off a missionary. Once we started the photo shoot all that disappeared and it became a memorable experience.

4 comments:

Julie Ann said...

Great family picture. Weird how we both ended up with 2 girls and 3boys! Don't you love being a mom? I am enjoying my kids and all their activities so much. We need to get together soon! Take care, Julie

Megan said...

What a good looking family.

Ramona said...

That is beautiful photo!! You guys all take such great pictures. Hey, I also love the background of your blog. How did you do it?

Cheri said...

Love your blog, Lib! Looks like you spent a lot of time getting it all together -- you'll have to teach me how. Your family is not only drop-dead gorgeous, but amazing on the inside too! Love ya!